Somehow I pulled it off!! The $20 Makeup Challenge Tag definitely put me to the test and forced me to be frugal. The premise of this tag is that you are on a plane somewhere and you have lost your makeup. Apparently you have also lost your wallet because you only have $2o to replace your makeup. I put most of my money into a foundation powder by Physician’s Formula. You can’t paint a pretty painting without a good canvas. I also used some Wet and Wild and NYC. Check it out!
I purchased all products in this video and as always, these are my own, honest opinions.
Hi guys! I was tagged by Meg from http://www.youtube.com/user/FabinFlab to do the “My Pets” tag. I hope you enjoy!!
1. What’s your pert?
2. What are their names?
3. How old are they?
4. Where did you get them?
5. Why did you want to get this particular breed/species?
6. Do they know any tricks?
7. Do they snuggle/ give kisses/ follow you around?
8. What are some of the funny things they do to make you laugh?
Hi guys, I promised to start a tag and here it is. I don’t think this has been done before, but if it has just play along with me anyway:) I’ll tag some specific people to do the tag, but I want everyone to feel welcome and included so I tag ALL of you to do it. I can’t wait to see what you come up with.
TAG: If you could only purchase products from one makeup line for the rest of your life, which line would it be and why? You get to choose one high end brand and one drug store brand. (Keep in mind when you choose the brands that you can’t “mix” the brands, you are choosing your best all over line for both drugstore and high end). Good Luck!!!
I was not paid to mention or review these brands or any of their products.
Here are my answers to the tag: Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty:
1. GREED: What is your least expensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
Tag, your it! Share your deadly sins with me!
Disclaimer: All items were purchased by me. I was not paid to mention these items.