(1) CONTENT: IDidMyFace, hereinafter referred to as “Blog”, provides content, with the exception of visitor comments (see section 4), for general information purposes only. The content, with the exception of visitor comments, constitutes the opinions of the Blog and its author. The Blog author is not a medical professional nor is she a certified expert in the beauty field. You should never substitute information from this Blog for information obtained from a licensed professional. The information on the Blog may change without notice and is not guaranteed to be complete, correct or up-to-date. The Blog may not reflect the most current developments or information on a particular subject given the fact that more information may have become available in the time after the article was written. The opinions expressed at or through the Blog via comments are the opinions of the individual visiting author and not necessarily opinions of the Blog or the Blog’s owner.
(2) COPYRIGHT: All content and images published by or on this Blog are protected by copyright. Any and all logos and/or trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Any unauthorized copying, reproduction, republishing, uploading, posting, transmitting or duplicating of any of the material is prohibited without express written permission from the Blog’s owner. No one is allowed to reproduce, sell and/or modify any part of this Blog. The Blog encourages you to link to this blog and/or discuss its contents in a respectful manner. If/when you quote or link to this Blog, please include IDidMyFace’s name in the link. You may contact the owner for permission to copy portions of this Blog by emailing Christy at email@example.com .
(3) PROHIBITED ACTIONS: You are not authorized to (i) use this Blog to advertise products or other Blogs/Vlogs of any kind. (ii) to infringe the Copyright policy and Comment policy of this Blog, (iii) to attack this Blog using malicious software and/or us this Blog for data mining, (iv) to commit any illegal actions while using the Blog, or against the Blog, (v) to restrict access to the Blog, (iv) to impede the normal functioning of this Blog and (vii) to menace the Author with, or cause physical or financial harm to, the Blog or the Author or Owner of this Blog.
(4) NO GUARANTEE: The Blog and its Author/Owner make no guarantee regarding the validity of the content of the Blog. In addition, the Author does not guarantee that the Blog will be accessible at all times or during any down time (i) caused by outages to any public Internet backbones networks or servers, (ii) caused by any failures of Your equipment, systems or local access services, (iii) for previously scheduled maintenance or (iv) relating to events beyond the Author’s control such as strikes, riots, fires, floods, explosions, war, terrorism, governmental action, labor conditions, natural and/or man-made disasters, or interruptions in Internet services to an area where the Author or Your servers are located. Although the Author will try to moderate comments quickly, the Author makes no guarantee to the Commenter that its comments or trackbacks will be displayed promptly, without modifications, or that they will be displayed at all, as all comments will be published to the discretion of the Author.
(1) ADVERTISING POLICY: Any advertising, advertorials, sponsored content, etc, will be marked as advertising content and do not reflect the opinions of the Blog or its Author/Owner.
(2) EDITORIAL POLICY: Editorial content is written by the Author based on her personal experience and results. Editorial content is not influenced by advertisers, affiliates, public relations firms, brands or other individuals unless otherwise noted. Press samples submitted for review are for “For Consideration Only”. The Blog and its Author/Owner do not provide any guarantee of review, nor whether a review will be positive or negative. The Blog and its Owner do not accept financial compensation for product review.
(3) REVIEW POLICY: Reviews are written based on the Author’s personal experience with the product and is not influence by third parties such as advertisers, brand representatives, public relations representatives, etc. Reviews are written in a pro/con format and address different aspects of the product. Reviews are written from the prospective of what the brand claims the product is supposed to do.
(4) COMMENT POLICY: The purpose of the “Comment’s Section” is to provide an area for discussion between the Blog Author and readers of the IDidMyFace blog community. Respectful discussion and debates are encouraged. All user’s comments must adhere to IDidMyFace’s community guidelines and all users must participate in a civil and respectful manner. Advertising, off-site links and spam is prohibited and will be removed. Any material deemed inappropriate may be edited or deleted by the Blog Owner. Inappropriate comments will include any comment made as a personal attack to another community member, author or commenter. No trolls or trolling comments will be permitted. Violation of the Blog’s comment policies may result in limited or blocked access to this Blog.
(5) GIVEAWAY POLICY: Each giveaway includes a full set of terms and conditions, which can be accessed and read in the same post where one would enter. Unless otherwise specified, giveaways are decided by random draw using a random number generator. This Blog uses random.org to select the winner. Winners will be contacted via email and will have 48 hours to confirm receipt of the prize. Prizes may take up to 8 weeks to be delivered, although this is not typical.
(6) MINORS: We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete the information from our records.
(a) Collection of Information: When voluntarily submitted we collect personally identifiable information like names, postal addresses, email address, etc. This is often collected for giveaway prizes, but is not used for anything beyond being able to mail the prizes to the winner. Personal identifiable information is used solely to address your specific request and is not sold to third parties or market researchers. We collect non-personally identifiable information through such devices like analytics, cookies and log flies, which may include, but is not limited to, your IP address, your internet service provider, the Web browser you used to visit the Blog, and other anonymous Blog usage data.
(b) DISTRIBUTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION: We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
(c) DATA SECURITY: Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Effective January 1, 2012