Here are my answers to the tag: Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty:
1. GREED: What is your least expensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
Tag, your it! Share your deadly sins with me!
Disclaimer: All items were purchased by me. I was not paid to mention these items.
Lancome has released their new Spring 2012 collection: Roseraie Des Delices!! I hauled two items from the collection, and an eyeshadow palette that is permanant. The gift was awesome. Check it out!!
I’m loving Sweet Marmalade Enhancing Lipcolor Lipstick, which is a beautiful coral color. I also love the coordinating Color Fever Gloss in Tangerine Petal. I have been looking for the Coral Crush eyeshadow palette for quite a while so I was thrilled when my local counter got it and didn’t sell it out before I was able to get one. Even though its not part of the Spring collection I had to snatch it up!! Love it! What did you get from the collection??
Disclaimer: All items were purchased by me. I was not paid to review these items.
January, the beginning of a new year, but I still have some old favorites, and a couple of new ones too!
Yea to my old friends who made the cut: Mac Harmony Blush, Benefit’s Boing Concealer, Benefit Powderfladge, Mac Cream Color Base in Pearl, Mac MSF in Lightscapade, Per-fekt Brow Gel, Maybelline Lash Discovery Mini-brush Mascara, Revlon Lash Glue, Too Faced Perfect Lips Liner, Sigma Contour Brush F05, Sigma Tapered Blending Brush E40
Welcome into my life my new favorite friends: Urban Decay’s Naked II Palette, Macs Prolongwear Eyeshadow in Carefree, Urban Decay’s Supercurling Mascara, Benefit Lipstick in “I Think I Love You”, Mac Frankly Scarlet Blush, Rimmel Nail Polish.
What were your favorites this month? I’d love to know!!
Disclaimer: All items were purchased by me. I was not paid to review or mention any of these items.